OpSource placed a level one Onsite Manager to take over orientations, screening, and the coordination of the contract workforce.
OpSource was able to reduce turnover to below 28% within 3 months. This was achieved by:
- Conducting a detailed needs analysis with the client to determine problem areas
- Filling all orders in a timely manner with qualified applicants
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with company supervisors and team leaders
- Conducting improved employee orientations
- Completing exit interviews with employees who left in order to determine the origin of turnover